Broncos Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Denver Broncos have +20000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 28th-ranked in the NFL as of September 27.
Watch the Broncos this season on Fubo!
Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +20000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Broncos Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Broncos are 28th in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+20000), but only 31st according to computer rankings.
- The Broncos were +5000 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now fallen to +20000, which is the fifth-biggest change in the entire league.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Broncos have a 0.5% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver hasn't won a game against the spread this year.
- Denver has had two games (out of three) go over the total this year.
- The Broncos have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they lost both of the games.
- Denver lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranks worst in the NFL (458.3 yards allowed per game), the Broncos have put up better results offensively, ranking 15th in the NFL by averaging 340.7 yards per game.
- Despite having a bottom-five scoring defense that ranks worst in the NFL (40.7 points allowed per game), the Broncos have played better on the other side of the ball, ranking 15th in the NFL by averaging 23 points per game.
Broncos Impact Players
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 791 yards (263.7 per game), completing 65.4%, with six touchdowns and two interceptions in three games.
- Also, Wilson has run for 57 yards and zero scores.
- In three games, Marvin Mims has seven catches for 195 yards (65.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- In three games, Courtland Sutton has 17 receptions for 189 yards (63.0 per game) and two scores.
- In the passing game, Brandon Johnson has scored two times, hauling in six balls for 109 yards (36.3 per game).
- Jonathon Cooper has been providing a big boost on defense, collecting 17 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two sacks for the Broncos.
Bet on Broncos to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Broncos Player Futures
2023-24 Broncos NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Raiders||L 17-16||+15000|
|2||September 17||Commanders||L 35-33||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Dolphins||L 70-20||+900|
|4||October 1||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|6||October 12||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|10||November 13||@ Bills||-||+900|
|13||December 3||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|14||December 10||@ Chargers||-||+2500|
|15||December 17||@ Lions||-||+2200|
|18||January 7||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.