Broncos vs. Bears: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 4
A couple of skidding teams meet when the Denver Broncos (0-3), losers of three in a row, face the Chicago Bears (0-3), who are on a three-game losing streak, on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at Soldier Field. Chicago is a 3.5-point underdog in the matchup. For this game, an over/under of 46.5 has been set.
The Broncos' betting trends and insights can be seen below before you wager on their matchup against Bears. As the Bears prepare for this matchup against the Broncos, take a look at their betting trends and insights.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Broncos vs. Bears Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Denver Moneyline||Chicago Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Broncos (-3.5)||46.5||-165||+140||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Broncos (-3.5)||46.5||-168||+142||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 4 Odds
- Click here for Bengals vs Titans
- Click here for Rams vs Colts
- Click here for Raiders vs Chargers
- Click here for Ravens vs Browns
- Click here for Falcons vs Jaguars
Denver vs. Chicago Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Broncos vs. Bears Betting Insights
- Denver is winless against the spread so far this season in three games.
- The Broncos have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 3.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Denver has hit the over in two of three games with a set total (66.7%).
- Chicago has not won a game against the spread this year.
- The Bears don't have a win ATS (0-1) as a 3.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Every Chicago game has gone over the point total this year.
Broncos Player Props
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Jerry Jeudy||-||-||-||-||54.5 (-111)||-|
|Samaje Perine||-||-||18.5 (-118)||-||15.5 (-115)||-|
|Courtland Sutton||-||-||-||-||56.5 (-111)||-|
|Adam Trautman||-||-||-||-||17.5 (-111)||-|
|Javonte Williams||-||-||53.5 (-143)||-||12.5 (-118)||-|
|Russell Wilson||242.5 (-115)||1.5 (+105)||12.5 (-111)||-||-||-|
Payouts above are for the "over" bet.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.