Colorado vs. Milwaukee: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) hit the court against the Milwaukee Panthers (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 on Pac-12 Network.
You can find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Colorado vs. Milwaukee matchup in this article.
Colorado vs. Milwaukee Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: CU Events Center in Boulder, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: Pac-12 Network
Colorado vs. Milwaukee Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Colorado Moneyline||Milwaukee Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Colorado (-18.5)||155.5||-2500||+1100||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Colorado (-18.5)||155.5||-3000||+1200||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Colorado compiled a 14-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 13 times in Buffaloes games.
- Milwaukee went 15-14-0 ATS last season.
- In Panthers games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 17 times.
Colorado Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +9000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+9000), Colorado is 46th in college basketball. It is far higher than that, 33rd, according to computer rankings.
- The implied probability of Colorado winning the national championship, based on its +9000 moneyline odds, is 1.1%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.