Colorado vs. Milwaukee Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) versus the Milwaukee Panthers (1-1) at CU Events Center has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 81-66 in favor of Colorado, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Milwaukee should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 18.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 155.5 total.
Colorado vs. Milwaukee Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: CU Events Center
- Line: Colorado -18.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colorado -2500, Milwaukee +1100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Colorado vs. Milwaukee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado 81, Milwaukee 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Colorado vs. Milwaukee
- Pick ATS: Milwaukee (+18.5)
- Pick OU: Under (155.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Colorado Performance Insights
- Last season, Colorado was 212th in the country on offense (69.9 points scored per game) and 86th defensively (67.1 points conceded).
- With 33.4 rebounds per game and 30.7 rebounds allowed, the Buffaloes were 79th and 148th in the nation, respectively, last year.
- Last season Colorado was ranked 179th in the nation in assists with 13 per game.
- The Buffaloes made 6.5 3-pointers per game and shot 32.2% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 274th and 283rd, respectively, in the country.
- Last year, Colorado was 51st in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (6.2 per game) and 77th in defensive 3-point percentage (32.1%).
- The Buffaloes took 34.6% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 65.4% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 25.6% of the Buffaloes' baskets were 3-pointers, and 74.4% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.