Colorado State vs. Northern Colorado: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Colorado State Rams (2-0) take on the Northern Colorado Bears (2-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Colorado State vs. Northern Colorado matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Colorado State vs. Northern Colorado Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center in Greeley, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Colorado State vs. Northern Colorado Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Colorado State Moneyline||Northern Colorado Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Colorado State (-11.5)||155.5||-700||+500||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Colorado State (-11.5)||155.5||-750||+490||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado State vs. Northern Colorado Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Colorado State put together a 12-18-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of 18 Rams games last season went over the point total.
- Northern Colorado won 12 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 17 times.
- A total of 19 of the Bears' games last season went over the point total.
Colorado State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000
- Oddsmakers rate Colorado State much higher (82nd in the country) than the computer rankings do (135th).
- Colorado State's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0.2%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.