Colorado State vs. Northern Colorado Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Colorado State Rams (2-0) and the Northern Colorado Bears (2-0) at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center has a projected final score of 76-71 based on our computer prediction, with Colorado State coming out on top. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Northern Colorado is projected to cover the point spread (11.5) against Colorado State. The two sides are expected to fall short of the 155.5 total.
Colorado State vs. Northern Colorado Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Greeley, Colorado
- Venue: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
- Line: Colorado State -11.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colorado State -700, Northern Colorado +500
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Colorado State vs. Northern Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado State 76, Northern Colorado 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Colorado State vs. Northern Colorado
- Pick ATS: Northern Colorado (+11.5)
- Pick OU: Under (155.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Colorado State Performance Insights
- Offensively, Colorado State was the 157th-ranked team in the nation (72.5 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 221st (71.4 points conceded per game).
- On the boards, the Rams were 333rd in college basketball in rebounds (28.4 per game) last season. They were 130th in rebounds allowed (30.4 per game).
- Colorado State was 12th-best in the country in assists (16.5 per game) last season.
- The Rams were 149th in the nation in 3-pointers made (7.6 per game) and 62nd in 3-point percentage (36.4%) last season.
- Last year, Colorado State was 20th-worst in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (8.9 per game) and 330th in defensive 3-point percentage (36.5%).
- The Rams attempted 38.5% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 28.8% of their made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, they attempted 61.5% of their shots, with 71.2% of their makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.