Colorado vs. Milwaukee: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The Milwaukee Panthers (1-1) are big, 18.5-point underdogs against the No. 25 Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) at CU Events Center on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The game begins at 9:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network. The over/under in the matchup is set at 155.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Colorado vs. Milwaukee Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: CU Events Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado Betting Records & Stats
- Of Colorado's 30 games last season, they went over this contest's total of 155.5 points four times.
- The average amount of points in Colorado's contests last season was 136.9, which is 18.6 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Colorado compiled a 14-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- Colorado was favored on the moneyline 18 total times last season. It went 10-8 in those games.
- The Buffaloes did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -2500 or shorter.
- Colorado has a 96.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Colorado vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 155.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 155.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Colorado Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Buffaloes scored 69.9 points per game, just 4.3 fewer points than the 74.2 the Panthers gave up.
- Colorado had a 5-1 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall last season when putting up more than 74.2 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Colorado vs. Milwaukee Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 18.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Colorado vs. Milwaukee Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||9-6-0|
|4-7-0||Away ATS Record||6-7-0|
|71.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||84.8|
|65.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.3|
|5-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||11-4-0|
|4-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-8-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.