Creighton vs. Iowa Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Iowa Hawkeyes (2-0) versus the Creighton Bluejays (2-0) at CHI Health Center Omaha has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 96-67 in favor of Iowa, who is a big favorite according to our model. Game time is at 10:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Iowa is projected to cover the point spread (12.5) versus Creighton. The two teams are projected to go under the 164.5 over/under.
Creighton vs. Iowa Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Omaha, Nebraska
- Venue: CHI Health Center Omaha
- Line: Creighton -12.5
- Point Total: 164.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Creighton -900, Iowa +575
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Creighton vs. Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 96, Creighton 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Creighton vs. Iowa
- Pick ATS: Iowa (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Under (164.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Creighton Performance Insights
- Creighton scored 76.4 points per game and gave up 68.4 last year, ranking them 64th in college basketball offensively and 123rd defensively.
- At 34.6 rebounds per game and 30.7 rebounds allowed, the Bluejays were 41st and 148th in the nation, respectively, last season.
- With 15.7 assists per game, Creighton was 24th-best in the nation last season.
- Last season, the Bluejays were 53rd in the country in 3-point makes (8.6 per game) and 102nd in 3-point percentage (35.4%).
- Defensively, Creighton was 51st in college basketball in 3-pointers conceded per game at 6.2 last season. It was 169th in 3-point percentage allowed at 33.6%.
- The Bluejays took 41.7% percent of their shots from beyond the arc last season, and 31.5% of their made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, they attempted 58.3% of their shots, with 68.5% of their makes coming from there.
Iowa Performance Insights
- Iowa gave up 74.7 points per game last year (306th-ranked in college basketball), but it really thrived offensively, putting up 80.1 points per contest (16th-best).
- The Hawkeyes grabbed 33.7 boards per game (65th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 32.1 rebounds per contest (247th-ranked).
- Iowa was one of the top teams in college basketball in terms of assists, as it averaged 16.5 per game (12th-best in college basketball).
- The Hawkeyes ranked 15th-best in college basketball by committing only 9.5 turnovers per game. In terms of forced turnovers, they ranked 159th in college basketball (12.1 per contest).
- The Hawkeyes drained 8 three-pointers per game (104th-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 34% shooting percentage (183rd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Iowa ceded 7.1 threes per game (165th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 36.6% three-point percentage (331st-ranked).
- Iowa attempted 39.3 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 62.5% of the shots it attempted (and 71.8% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 23.6 treys per contest, which were 37.5% of its shots (and 28.2% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.