Northern Colorado vs. Colorado State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Colorado State Rams (2-0) and Northern Colorado Bears (2-0) squaring off at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center has a projected final score of 76-71 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Colorado State, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Northern Colorado is projected to cover the point spread (11.5) against Colorado State. The two teams are expected to go under the 155.5 over/under.
Northern Colorado vs. Colorado State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Greeley, Colorado
- Venue: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
- Line: Colorado State -11.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colorado State -700, Northern Colorado +500
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Colorado vs. Colorado State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado State 76, Northern Colorado 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Colorado vs. Colorado State
- Pick ATS: Northern Colorado (+11.5)
- Pick OU: Under (155.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Colorado Performance Insights
- Northern Colorado ranked 133rd in college basketball with 73.6 points per contest last season, but on defense it was less effective, surrendering 77.5 points per game (15th-worst in college basketball).
- Last season the Bears averaged 30.2 boards per game (266th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 32.2 rebounds per contest (257th-ranked).
- Northern Colorado delivered 11.3 assists per game, which ranked them 313th in the country.
- The Bears ranked 160th in the country at 11.7 turnovers per contest, but they forced 9.5 turnovers per game, which ranked 13th-worst in college basketball.
- With 8.3 three-pointers per game, the Bears were 74th in college basketball. They owned a 35.8% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 87th in college basketball.
- Northern Colorado was 100th in the country with 6.6 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 120th with a 33% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Northern Colorado took 59.8% two-pointers (accounting for 67.9% of the team's baskets) and 40.2% three-pointers (32.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.