How to Watch the Nuggets vs. Clippers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The Denver Nuggets (8-2) will host the Los Angeles Clippers (3-6) after winning six home games in a row.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On, free for a limited time! Use our link to sign up for Max today. After the promotional period, add B/R Sports for $9.99/month. Base subscription required.
Nuggets vs. Clippers Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Nuggets vs Clippers Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Clippers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Nuggets Stats Insights
- The Nuggets are shooting 50.3% from the field this season, 4.9 percentage points higher than the 45.4% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- In games Denver shoots better than 45.4% from the field, it is 7-1 overall.
- The Nuggets are the 12th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Clippers sit at 20th.
- The Nuggets average 114.8 points per game, only three more points than the 111.8 the Clippers give up.
- Denver is 5-0 when scoring more than 111.8 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nuggets Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Nuggets have performed better in home games this season, scoring 119.8 points per game, compared to 107.3 per game on the road.
- When playing at home, Denver is surrendering 3.5 more points per game (107.5) than in away games (104).
- In home games, the Nuggets are making three more treys per game (13) than when playing on the road (10). They also sport a higher three-point percentage at home (38.6%) compared to away from home (31%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.