Colorado State vs. New Hampshire Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Colorado State Rams (2-0) and New Hampshire Wildcats (2-1) matching up at Moby Arena has a projected final score of 66-48 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Colorado State, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 8:30 PM ET on November 15.
The Rams came out on top in their most recent game 83-39 against Alabama A&M on Thursday.
Colorado State vs. New Hampshire Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Moby Arena in Fort Collins, Colorado
Colorado State vs. New Hampshire Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado State 66, New Hampshire 48
Other MWC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Colorado State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rams outscored opponents by 8.1 points per game last season, with a +261 scoring differential overall. They put up 72.3 points per game (52nd in college basketball) and gave up 64.2 per outing (178th in college basketball).
- In conference matchups, Colorado State averaged fewer points per game (69.4) than its overall average (72.3).
- The Rams put up 75.2 points per game last year in home games, which was 4.9 more points than they averaged in road games (70.3).
- Defensively Colorado State played better at home last season, surrendering 61.0 points per game, compared to 69.6 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.