How to Watch Denver vs. Nicholls State on TV or Live Stream - November 15
The Denver Pioneers (1-1) battle the Nicholls State Colonels (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Denver vs. Nicholls State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Mitchell Center in Mobile, Alabama
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Denver Stats Insights
- The Pioneers made 48.7% of their shots from the field last season, which was four percentage points higher than the Colonels allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Denver went 13-9 when it shot higher than 44.7% from the field.
- The Colonels ranked 241st in rebounding in college basketball. The Pioneers finished 156th.
- Last year, the Pioneers recorded the same number of points per game that the Colonels gave up (72.7).
- Denver had a 12-3 record last season when scoring more than 72.7 points.
Denver Home & Away Comparison
- Denver averaged 75.4 points per game in home games last season, compared to 69.5 points per game in road games, a difference of 5.9 points per contest.
- The Pioneers allowed 71.3 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 7.8 fewer points than they allowed away from home (79.1).
- Denver drained 4.6 threes per game with a 34.6% shooting percentage from three-point land at home, which was 0.2 more threes and 4.3% points better than it averaged in away games (4.4 threes per game, 30.3% three-point percentage).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Denver Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ UCSD||L 95-87||LionTree Arena|
|11/9/2023||Cal Poly||W 97-76||Hamilton Gymnasium|
|11/15/2023||Nicholls State||-||Mitchell Center|
|11/17/2023||@ South Alabama||-||Mitchell Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.