How to Watch Rutgers vs. Georgetown on TV or Live Stream - November 15
The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (2-1) play the Georgetown Hoyas (1-1) at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. The matchup airs on Fox Sports 1.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Rutgers vs. Georgetown Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Jersey Mike's Arena in Piscataway, New Jersey
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Rutgers Stats Insights
- The Scarlet Knights shot 43.1% from the field last season, 2.8 percentage points lower than the 45.9% the Hoyas allowed to opponents.
- Rutgers went 6-3 when it shot higher than 45.9% from the field.
- The Hoyas ranked 101st in rebounding in college basketball. The Scarlet Knights finished 58th.
- Last year, the Scarlet Knights scored 68.4 points per game, 9.7 fewer points than the 78.1 the Hoyas allowed.
- Rutgers had a 6-1 record last season when scoring more than 78.1 points.
Georgetown Stats Insights
- The Hoyas shot 42.3% from the field, 2.3% higher than the 40.0% the Scarlet Knights' opponents shot last season.
- Last season, Georgetown had a 6-13 record in games the team collectively shot over 40.0% from the field.
- The Hoyas were the 101st-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball. The Scarlet Knights finished 60th.
- The Hoyas put up 8.4 more points per game last year (69.5) than the Scarlet Knights gave up to opponents (61.1).
- Georgetown went 4-3 last season when allowing fewer than 68.4 points.
Rutgers Home & Away Comparison
- Rutgers averaged 71.3 points per game in home games last season, compared to 64.3 points per game in road games, a difference of 7.0 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, the Scarlet Knights gave up 57.0 points per game at home. On the road, they allowed 67.9.
- Rutgers averaged 5.8 three-pointers per game with a 31.8% shooting percentage from beyond the arc at home, which was 0.3 fewer threes and 3.5% points worse than it averaged on the road (6.1, 35.3%).
Georgetown Home & Away Comparison
- Georgetown scored 70.9 points per game at home last season, and 69.7 away.
- At home, the Hoyas gave up 76.0 points per game last season. Away, they gave up 81.8.
- At home, Georgetown made 6.2 trifectas per game last season, 0.4 more than it averaged away (5.8). Georgetown's 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (33.0%) than away (30.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rutgers Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Princeton||L 68-61||CURE Insurance Arena|
|11/10/2023||Boston University||W 69-45||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/12/2023||Bryant||W 66-57||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/15/2023||Georgetown||-||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/18/2023||Howard||-||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/27/2023||Saint Peter's||-||Jersey Mike's Arena|
Georgetown Upcoming Schedule
|11/7/2023||Le Moyne||W 94-57||Capital One Arena|
|11/11/2023||Holy Cross||L 68-67||Capital One Arena|
|11/15/2023||@ Rutgers||-||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/18/2023||Mount St. Mary's||-||Capital One Arena|
|11/19/2023||American||-||Capital One Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.