Air Force vs. Lindenwood: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The Lindenwood Lions (1-2) face the Air Force Falcons (1-2) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Clune Arena. It begins at 6:30 PM ET on MW Network.
In this article, you will see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Air Force vs. Lindenwood matchup.
Air Force vs. Lindenwood Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Clune Arena in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: MW Network
Air Force vs. Lindenwood Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Air Force Moneyline||Lindenwood Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Air Force (-16.5)||131.5||-2000||+1000||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Air Force (-16.5)||132.5||-2000||+920||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Air Force vs. Lindenwood Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Air Force put together a 16-14-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 17 Falcons games last season hit the over.
- Lindenwood compiled a 14-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- Lions games went over the point total 13 out of 27 times last season.
Air Force Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +100000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+100000), Air Force is 98th in the country. It is far below that, 223rd, according to computer rankings.
- Air Force's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0.1%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.