Denver vs. SIU-Edwardsville Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game at Mitchell Center has the Denver Pioneers (2-1) taking on the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (1-2) at 6:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 85-61 win, heavily favoring Denver.
Based on our computer prediction, Denver should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 2.5. The two teams are projected to go under the 152.5 over/under.
Denver vs. SIU-Edwardsville Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Mitchell Center
- Line: SIU-Edwardsville -2.5
- Point Total: 152.5
- Moneyline (To Win): SIU-Edwardsville -150, Denver +125
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Denver vs. SIU-Edwardsville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Denver 85, SIU-Edwardsville 61
Spread & Total Prediction for Denver vs. SIU-Edwardsville
- Pick ATS: Denver (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (152.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Denver Performance Insights
- Denver ranked 152nd in college basketball last season with 72.7 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 314th with 75.1 points allowed per game.
- The Pioneers pulled down 32.1 boards per game last year (156th-ranked in college basketball), and they ceded just 27.2 rebounds per game (12th-best).
- Last season Denver ranked 313th in college basketball in assists, putting up 11.3 per game.
- While the Pioneers ranked in the bottom 25 in the country in turnovers per game with 14.5 (15th-worst), they ranked 276th in college basketball with 10.8 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Pioneers found it difficult to accumulate threes, ranking worst in college basketball with 4.5 treys per game. They ranked 267th with a 32.6% shooting percentage from downtown last year.
- Last year Denver gave up 8.2 treys per game (290th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.5% (160th-ranked) from downtown.
- Of the shots taken by Denver last year, 74.2% of them were two-pointers (82.8% of the team's made baskets) and 25.8% were threes (17.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.