Denver vs. SIU-Edwardsville: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 16
The SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (1-2) are favored by 2.5 points against the Denver Pioneers (2-1) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 152.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Denver vs. SIU-Edwardsville Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Mitchell Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pioneers Betting Records & Stats
- Denver combined with its opponents to score more than 152.5 points in 10 of 28 games last season.
- Pioneers outings last year had a 147.7-point average over/under, 4.8 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Pioneers were 13-15-0 against the spread last season.
- Denver was underdogs 15 times last season and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- The Pioneers had a record of 2-11, a 15.4% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +125 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Pioneers have a 44.4% chance to win.
Denver vs. SIU-Edwardsville Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 152.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 152.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Denver Insights & Trends
- The Pioneers put up only 1.4 more points per game last year (72.7) than the Cougars allowed (71.3).
- Denver put together a 10-4 ATS record and a 13-3 overall record last season in games it scored more than 71.3 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Denver vs. SIU-Edwardsville Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Denver vs. SIU-Edwardsville Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-5-0||Home ATS Record||5-7-0|
|5-9-0||Away ATS Record||6-7-0|
|76.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|71.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.5|
|7-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-5-0|
|9-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||10-3-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.