Air Force vs. Army Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game at Clune Arena has the Air Force Falcons (2-1) matching up with the Army Black Knights (1-2) at 9:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 80-60 victory as our model heavily favors Air Force.
The Falcons took care of business in their last matchup 78-68 against Regis (CO) on Tuesday.
Air Force vs. Army Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Clune Arena in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Air Force vs. Army Score Prediction
- Prediction: Air Force 80, Army 60
Other MWC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Air Force Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Falcons' -45 scoring differential last season (outscored by 1.5 points per game) was a result of putting up 63.6 points per game (207th in college basketball) while giving up 65.1 per contest (199th in college basketball).
- On offense, Air Force averaged 64.7 points per game last season in conference tilts. To compare, its season average (63.6 points per game) was 1.1 PPG lower.
- When playing at home, the Falcons put up 8.0 more points per game last season (68.9) than they did in away games (60.9).
- Defensively Air Force played worse in home games last season, surrendering 65.7 points per game, compared to 63.5 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.