Colorado State vs. UMKC: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Colorado State Rams (3-0) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the UMKC Kangaroos (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Moby Arena as big, 17.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on MW Network. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Colorado State vs. UMKC Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Venue: Moby Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado State Betting Records & Stats
- Colorado State's games last season went over this contest's total of 145.5 points 15 times.
- The average amount of points in Colorado State's contests last season was 143.8, which is 1.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Colorado State went 12-18-0 ATS last season.
- Colorado State won eight of the 13 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (61.5%).
- The Rams never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -2000 or shorter.
- Colorado State has an implied moneyline win probability of 95.2% in this game.
Colorado State vs. UMKC Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 145.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 145.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Colorado State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Rams scored only 3.8 more points per game (72.5) than the Kangaroos allowed (68.7).
- Colorado State went 10-9 against the spread and 11-9 overall last season when scoring more than 68.7 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Colorado State vs. UMKC Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 17.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Colorado State vs. UMKC Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-8-0||Home ATS Record||3-8-0|
|3-7-0||Away ATS Record||7-7-0|
|81.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||66.6|
|63.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||61.6|
|12-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-7-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.