How to Watch the Colorado vs. Washington State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The Washington State Cougars (4-6) and the Colorado Buffaloes (4-6) square off on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Martin Stadium in a clash of Pac-12 opponents.
From an offensive standpoint, Washington State ranks 42nd in the FBS with 421 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 104th in total defense (411.1 yards allowed per contest). Colorado has not been getting things done defensively, ranking second-worst with 464.2 total yards allowed per game. It has been better on offense, regstering 384.6 total yards per contest (69th-ranked).
Read on for all the details on how to watch this game on Fox Sports 1.
Colorado vs. Washington State Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Colorado vs. Washington State Key Statistics
|384.6 (71st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||421 (45th)|
|464.2 (130th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||411.1 (98th)|
|69.9 (133rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||83.7 (130th)|
|314.7 (9th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||337.3 (3rd)|
|7 (6th)||Turnovers (Rank)||17 (104th)|
|15 (50th)||Takeaways (Rank)||11 (100th)|
Colorado Stats Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders leads Colorado with 3,144 yards on 292-of-421 passing with 26 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Dylan Edwards is his team's leading rusher with 68 carries for 278 yards, or 27.8 per game. He's found the end zone one time on the ground, as well. Edwards has also chipped in with 32 catches for 260 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- Anthony Hankerson has taken 66 carries and totaled 272 yards with one touchdown.
- Xavier Weaver leads his squad with 867 receiving yards on 65 catches with four touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has collected 536 receiving yards (53.6 yards per game) and six touchdowns on 54 receptions.
- Travis Hunter has racked up 532 reciving yards (53.2 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Washington State Stats Leaders
- Cameron Ward has been a dual threat for Washington State so far this season. He has 3,131 passing yards, completing 67.1% of his passes and tossing 20 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He's rushed for 136 yards (13.6 ypg) on 99 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Nakia Watson has 210 rushing yards on 70 carries with four touchdowns. He's also added 19 catches for 201 yards (20.1 per game) and two touchdowns via the passing game.
- Lincoln Victor's leads his squad with 723 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 73 catches (out of 100 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Kyle Willams has put together a 712-yard season so far with four touchdowns, hauling in 53 passes on 74 targets.
- Josh Kelly has a total of 687 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 47 throws and scoring seven touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Washington State or Colorado gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.