Colorado vs. Washington State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 17
The Washington State Cougars (4-6) are 4-point favorites at home versus the Colorado Buffaloes (4-6) on Friday, November 17, 2023. Each team has a high-powered pass game, with the Cougars third in passing yards per game, and the Buffaloes ninth. The over/under for the contest is 60.5 points.
You can take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Washington State vs. Colorado matchup in this article.
Colorado vs. Washington State Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado vs. Washington State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Washington State Moneyline||Colorado Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Washington State (-4)||60.5||-185||+150||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Washington State (-4.5)||60.5||-192||+158||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Boston College vs Pittsburgh
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Florida vs Missouri
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Illinois vs Iowa
- UCLA vs USC
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- South Florida vs UTSA
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
Colorado vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Colorado is 6-3-1 ATS this season.
- The Buffaloes have an ATS record of 5-1 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs this year.
- Washington State has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Cougars have covered the spread once this season (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
Colorado 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the Pac-12||+100000||Bet $100 to win $100000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.