Colorado vs. Washington State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 17
A pair of the nation's best passing attacks square off when the Washington State Cougars (4-6) take college football's third-ranked passing offense into a matchup with the Colorado Buffaloes (4-6), who have the No. 9 passing offense, on Friday, November 17, 2023. The Cougars are 4-point favorites. A total of 59.5 points has been set for this game.
Washington State ranks 42nd in total offense (421 yards per game) and 104th in total defense (411.1 yards allowed per game) this season. Colorado's defense has been bottom-25 in scoring defense this season, allowing 33.9 points per game, which ranks 14th-worst in the FBS. On the offensive side of the ball, it ranks 45th with 30.7 points per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado vs. Washington State Game Info
- Game Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Colorado vs. Washington State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Colorado Recent Performance
- In their past three games, the Buffaloes are gaining 273 yards per game (-107-worst in college football) and allowing 442 (16th-worst), ranking them among the worst teams in both categories.
- In their past three games, the Buffaloes are scoring 22 points per game (-44-worst in college football), and conceding 29.3 per game (-29-worst).
- Colorado is gaining 241.3 passing yards per game in its past three games (86th in the nation), and giving up 235.3 per game (-45-worst).
- The Buffaloes are -126-worst in college football in rushing yards per game during their past three games (31.7), and -87-worst in rushing yards allowed (206.7).
- The Buffaloes are unbeaten against the spread and 0-3 overall in their past three games.
- In Colorado's past three games, it has gone over the total once.
Week 12 Pac-12 Betting Trends
Colorado Betting Records & Stats
- Colorado is 6-3-1 against the spread this year.
- When playing as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Buffaloes have an ATS record of 5-1.
- Colorado has gone over in five of their 10 games with a set total (50%).
- This season, Colorado has been the underdog six times and won one of those games.
- Colorado has a record of when it is set as an underdog of +150 or more by bookmakers this season.
Colorado Stats Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders has thrown for 3,144 yards (314.4 ypg) while completing 69.4% of his passes and recording 26 touchdown passes with three interceptions this season.
- Dylan Edwards has run for 278 yards on 68 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground. He's also added 32 catches, totaling 260 yards and three touchdowns in the passing game.
- Anthony Hankerson has run for 272 yards across 66 carries, scoring one touchdown.
- Xavier Weaver leads his team with 867 receiving yards on 65 catches with four touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has racked up 536 receiving yards (53.6 yards per game) and six touchdowns on 54 receptions.
- Travis Hunter's 45 catches (on 65 targets) have netted him 532 yards (53.2 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Jordan Domineck leads the team with five sacks, and also has 10 TFL and 35 tackles.
- Trevor Woods is the team's leading tackler this year. He's amassed 53 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
- Hunter has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 24 tackles, one TFL, and four passes defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.