Denver vs. South Alabama Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest that pits the Denver Pioneers (2-2) against the South Alabama Jaguars (1-3) at Mitchell Center is expected to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 83-81 in favor of Denver. Tipoff is at 4:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Denver is projected to cover the point spread (4.5) against South Alabama. The two sides are expected to exceed the 144.5 over/under.
Denver vs. South Alabama Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Mitchell Center
- Line: South Alabama -4.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Alabama -225, Denver +180
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Denver vs. South Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: Denver 83, South Alabama 81
Spread & Total Prediction for Denver vs. South Alabama
- Pick ATS: Denver (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Denver Performance Insights
- Denver was 152nd in the nation last season with 72.7 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 314th with 75.1 points allowed per game.
- The Pioneers ranked 12th-best in the country by allowing just 27.2 rebounds per game. They ranked 156th in college basketball by grabbing 32.1 rebounds per contest.
- Denver averaged 11.3 dimes per game, which ranked them 313th in college basketball.
- The Pioneers committed 14.5 turnovers per game (15th-worst in college basketball), and forced 10.8 turnovers per game (276th-ranked).
- While the Pioneers were in the bottom 25 in college basketball in three-pointers per game with 4.5 (worst), they ranked 267th in college basketball with a 32.6% three-point percentage.
- Denver allowed 8.2 three-pointers per game (290th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 33.5% three-point percentage (160th-ranked).
- Denver attempted 39.8 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 74.2% of the shots it attempted (and 82.8% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 13.8 three-pointers per contest, which were 25.8% of its shots (and 17.2% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.