Denver vs. South Alabama: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Denver Pioneers (2-2) are 4.5-point underdogs against the South Alabama Jaguars (1-3) at Mitchell Center on Friday, November 17, 2023. The game starts at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Denver vs. South Alabama Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Mitchell Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pioneers Betting Records & Stats
- Denver played 18 games last season that ended with a combined score over 144.5 points.
- The Pioneers had a 147.7-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 3.2 more points than the total for this game.
- The Pioneers beat the spread 13 times in 32 games last year.
- Last season, Denver won three out of the 15 games, or 20%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Pioneers were at least a +180 underdog on the moneyline eight times, losing each of those contests.
- The Pioneers have a 35.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Denver vs. South Alabama Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Denver Insights & Trends
- The Pioneers scored an average of 72.7 points per game last year, 7.5 more points than the 65.2 the Jaguars allowed.
- Denver went 12-8 against the spread and 15-8 overall when it scored more than 65.2 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Denver vs. South Alabama Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Denver vs. South Alabama Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-3-0||Home ATS Record||5-7-0|
|7-7-0||Away ATS Record||6-7-0|
|73.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|67.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.5|
|3-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-5-0|
|8-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||10-3-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.