Northern Colorado vs. Omaha Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest between the Omaha Mavericks (1-2) and the Northern Colorado Bears (1-1) at Baxter Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 80-66 and heavily favors Omaha to take home the win. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Bears head into this game after a 72-59 loss to South Dakota on Tuesday.
Northern Colorado vs. Omaha Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Baxter Arena in Omaha, Nebraska
Northern Colorado vs. Omaha Score Prediction
- Prediction: Omaha 80, Northern Colorado 66
Other Big Sky Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northern Colorado Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bears' -74 scoring differential last season (outscored by 2.4 points per game) was a result of scoring 60.7 points per game (262nd in college basketball) while giving up 63.1 per outing (139th in college basketball).
- Northern Colorado scored fewer points in conference action (55.6 per game) than overall (60.7).
- The Bears averaged 66.2 points per game at home last season, and 56.3 on the road.
- Northern Colorado conceded 63.8 points per game at home last season, and 63.2 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.