How to Watch the UTSA vs. South Florida Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The UTSA Roadrunners (7-3) and the South Florida Bulls (5-5) play on Friday, November 17, 2023 at the Alamodome in a clash of AAC opponents.
On offense, UTSA ranks 50th in the FBS with 407.7 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 55th in total defense (365.2 yards allowed per contest). While South Florida's defense has been stuck in neutral, ranking fifth-worst by allowing 452.2 total yards per game, its offense ranks 18th-best with 453.4 total yards per contest.
Below in this story, we'll provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on ESPN2.
UTSA vs. South Florida Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Alamodome
How to Watch Week 12 Games
UTSA vs. South Florida Key Statistics
|407.7 (53rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||453.4 (20th)|
|365.2 (55th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||452.2 (126th)|
|169.7 (49th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||188.8 (28th)|
|238 (58th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||264.6 (38th)|
|14 (66th)||Turnovers (Rank)||16 (89th)|
|13 (73rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||17 (29th)|
UTSA Stats Leaders
- Frank Harris has compiled 1,897 yards (189.7 ypg) on 162-of-252 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 183 rushing yards (18.3 ypg) on 63 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Kevorian Barnes, has carried the ball 127 times for 606 yards (60.6 per game), scoring six times.
- Robert Henry has been handed the ball 89 times this year and racked up 482 yards (48.2 per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus has hauled in 66 catches for 801 yards (80.1 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone eight times as a receiver.
- Tykee Ogle-Kellogg has put up a 481-yard season so far with six touchdowns, hauling in 28 passes on 51 targets.
- Devin McCuin has hauled in 29 catches for 398 yards, an average of 39.8 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
South Florida Stats Leaders
- Byrum Brown has been a dual threat for South Florida this season. He has 2,538 passing yards (253.8 per game) while completing 63.9% of his passes. He's tossed 18 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 659 yards (65.9 ypg) on 168 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- Nay'Quan Wright has run for 690 yards on 145 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- Sean Atkins has registered 69 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 808 (80.8 yards per game). He's been targeted 86 times and has four touchdowns.
- Naiem Simmons has put together a 543-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 31 passes on 54 targets.
- Mike Brown-Stephens' 26 grabs (on 47 targets) have netted him 344 yards (34.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed UTSA or South Florida gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.