Colorado vs. SMU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest at Moody Coliseum has the Colorado Buffaloes (3-0) matching up with the SMU Mustangs (3-0) at 9:00 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 74-71 win for Colorado, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Buffaloes head into this contest on the heels of an 86-75 win over Oklahoma State on Sunday.
Colorado vs. SMU Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Moody Coliseum in Dallas, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Colorado vs. SMU Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado 74, SMU 71
Other Pac-12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Colorado Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Buffaloes averaged 69.2 points per game last season (97th in college basketball) while allowing 59.3 per outing (54th in college basketball). They had a +336 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 9.9 points per game.
- In 2022-23, Colorado scored 65.9 points per game in Pac-12 play, and 69.2 overall.
- At home, the Buffaloes put up 74.1 points per game last season, 9.2 more than they averaged on the road (64.9).
- Colorado gave up 59.2 points per game at home last season, and 58.9 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.