Best Bets & Odds for the Colorado State vs. Nevada Game – Saturday, November 18
The Colorado State Rams (4-6) and Nevada Wolf Pack (2-8) will face each other in a clash of MWC foes at Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium in Fort Collins, Colorado. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Colorado State vs. Nevada? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Colorado State vs. Nevada?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: MW Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Venue: Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Colorado State 32, Nevada 22
- Colorado State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- The Rams have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -500 or shorter.
- Nevada has entered the game as an underdog seven times this season and won once.
- The Wolf Pack have been at least a +360 moneyline underdog five times this season, but lost all of those games.
- The Rams have an implied moneyline win probability of 83.3% in this contest.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Colorado State has played nine games, posting four wins against the spread.
- Nevada has five wins against the spread in nine games this year.
- This year, the Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 4-2 in their six games as an underdog of 11.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Colorado State vs. Nevada matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (45)
- Six of Colorado State's games this season have gone over Saturday's over/under of 45 points.
- There have been six Nevada games that have ended with a combined score higher than 45 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 44.1 points per game, 0.9 points fewer than the point total of 45 for this contest.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||53.9||51.8||55.6|
|Implied Total AVG||31.4||30.5||32.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-5||1-2||1-3|
|Point Total AVG||54.2||52.8||55.3|
|Implied Total AVG||35.3||31.3||38.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-6||0-2||1-4|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.