How to Watch the Colorado State vs. Nevada Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Colorado State Rams (4-6) and the Nevada Wolf Pack (2-8) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium in a clash of MWC opponents.
Despite sporting a bottom-25 defense that ranks 21st-worst in the FBS (416.5 yards allowed per game), Colorado State has played better on offense, ranking 60th in the FBS offensively totaling 395.3 yards per game. Nevada has been outplayed on both offense and defense this season, ranking ninth-worst in points (18.2 per game) and 17th-worst in points allowed (32.9 per game).
We dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest below, including how to watch on MW Network.
Colorado State vs. Nevada Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: MW Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Venue: Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- UCLA vs USC
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- SMU vs Memphis
- Illinois vs Iowa
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma vs BYU
Colorado State vs. Nevada Key Statistics
|395.3 (65th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||307.2 (123rd)|
|416.5 (108th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||448.9 (125th)|
|83.7 (131st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||134.7 (92nd)|
|311.6 (9th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||172.5 (117th)|
|23 (131st)||Turnovers (Rank)||16 (89th)|
|17 (29th)||Takeaways (Rank)||14 (63rd)|
Colorado State Stats Leaders
- Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has compiled 2,898 yards (289.8 ypg) on 251-of-402 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to 14 interceptions this season.
- Vann Schield has carried the ball 87 times for a team-high 376 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times as a runner.
- This season, Avery Morrow has carried the ball 72 times for 212 yards (21.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tory Horton's team-high 872 yards as a receiver have come on 81 catches (out of 113 targets) with six touchdowns.
- Dallin Holker has hauled in 57 receptions totaling 710 yards, finding the end zone six times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Justus Ross-Simmons has hauled in 39 grabs for 631 yards, an average of 63.1 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
Nevada Stats Leaders
- Brendon Lewis has thrown for 1,136 yards on 111-of-209 passing with two touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 443 yards and three rushing touchdowns.
- Sean Dollars has run for 427 yards across 123 attempts, scoring six touchdowns.
- Dalevon Campbell's 490 receiving yards (49 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 24 catches on 53 targets with two touchdowns.
- Spencer Curtis has 22 receptions (on 42 targets) for a total of 276 yards (27.6 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jamaal Bell's 30 receptions (on 54 targets) have netted him 255 yards (25.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Colorado State or Nevada gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.