Colorado State vs. Nevada: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The Colorado State Rams (4-6) will face off against the Nevada Wolf Pack (2-8) in a matchup of MWC teams on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium. The Wolf Pack are currently an underdog by 11.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 45 points.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Colorado State vs. Nevada matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Colorado State vs. Nevada Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: MW Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Venue: Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado State vs. Nevada Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Colorado State Moneyline||Nevada Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Colorado State (-11.5)||45||-500||+360||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Colorado State (-12.5)||46.5||-600||+430||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- UCLA vs USC
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- SMU vs Memphis
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Florida vs Missouri
- Oklahoma vs BYU
Colorado State vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Colorado State has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- Nevada has compiled a 5-4-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year, the Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 4-2.
Colorado State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the MWC||+20000||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.