Colorado State vs. Nevada: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
The Nevada Wolf Pack (2-8) are 11.5-point underdogs in a road MWC matchup against the Colorado State Rams (4-6) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium. The over/under is 46.5 in this matchup.
Colorado State is putting up 25.9 points per game on offense this year (75th in the FBS), and is surrendering 30.8 points per game (105th) on the defensive side of the ball. Nevada has lots of room to improve, as it ranks 12th-worst in total yards per game (307.2) and sixth-worst in total yards allowed per game (448.9).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado State vs. Nevada Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Venue: Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium
- TV Channel: MW Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Colorado State vs. Nevada? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Colorado State Recent Performance
- The last three games have seen the Rams' offense fail to produce, ranking -72-worst in the FBS in total yards (346.7 total yards per game). They rank 26th on defense (300 total yards allowed per game).
- With 16.7 points per game on offense (-90-worst) and 24.3 points per game allowed on defense (18th-worst) over the last three contests, the Rams have been getting outplayed on both sides of the ball of late.
- Colorado State ranks 69th in passing offense over the last three contests (253.7 passing yards per game), but it ranks third-best in passing defense over that stretch (100 passing yards per game allowed).
- It's been a tough three-game stretch for the Rams, who rank -95-worst in rushing offense (93 rushing yards per game) and -83-worst in rushing defense (200 rushing yards per game allowed) over their last three games.
- The Rams are winless against the spread and 1-2 overall over their past three games.
- Colorado State's past three games have not gone over the total.
Week 12 MWC Betting Trends
Colorado State Betting Records & Stats
- Colorado State is 4-5-0 ATS this season.
- Colorado State games have gone over the point total on five of nine occasions (55.6%).
- Colorado State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Colorado State has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -450 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Rams' implied win probability is 81.8%.
Colorado State Stats Leaders
- Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has thrown for 2,898 yards (289.8 ypg) to lead Colorado State, completing 62.4% of his passes and tossing 18 touchdown passes compared to 14 interceptions this season.
- Vann Schield has 376 rushing yards on 87 carries with three touchdowns.
- Avery Morrow has been handed the ball 72 times this year and racked up 212 yards (21.2 per game) with one touchdown.
- Tory Horton's 872 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 113 times and has totaled 81 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Dallin Holker has put together a 710-yard season so far with six touchdowns, hauling in 57 passes on 96 targets.
- Justus Ross-Simmons has a total of 631 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 39 throws and scoring three touchdowns.
- Mohamed Kamara has racked up 10.5 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 10 TFL and 40 tackles.
- Jack Howell, Colorado State's leading tackler, has 74 tackles, one TFL, and one interception this year.
- Dom Jones has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 15 tackles and two passes defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.