Northern Colorado vs. New Mexico State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Northern Colorado Bears (2-1) play the New Mexico State Aggies (2-2) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Pan American Center. It begins at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the New Mexico State vs. Northern Colorado matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Northern Colorado vs. New Mexico State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Pan American Center in Las Cruces, New Mexico
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northern Colorado vs. New Mexico State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||New Mexico State Moneyline||Northern Colorado Moneyline|
|BetMGM||New Mexico State (-7.5)||145.5||-300||+230||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||New Mexico State (-7.5)||145.5||-335||+265||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northern Colorado vs. New Mexico State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Northern Colorado compiled a 12-17-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bears covered the spread once last season (1-6 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- New Mexico State won eight games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Aggies and their opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 18 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.