Northern Colorado vs. New Mexico State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the New Mexico State Aggies (2-2) against the Northern Colorado Bears (2-1) at Pan American Center should be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-73 in favor of New Mexico State. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, Northern Colorado projects to cover the 7.5-point spread in its matchup against New Mexico State. The total is currently listed at 145.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Northern Colorado vs. New Mexico State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Venue: Pan American Center
- Line: New Mexico State -7.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): New Mexico State -300, Northern Colorado +230
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Colorado vs. New Mexico State Score Prediction
- Prediction: New Mexico State 74, Northern Colorado 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Colorado vs. New Mexico State
- Pick ATS: Northern Colorado (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Colorado Performance Insights
- Northern Colorado was ranked 133rd in college basketball offensively last season with 73.6 points per game, while defensively it was 15th-worst (77.5 points allowed per game).
- The Bears ranked 266th in the nation with 30.2 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 257th with 32.2 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last year Northern Colorado ranked 313th in college basketball in assists, delivering 11.3 per game.
- The Bears ranked 13th-worst in college basketball with 9.5 forced turnovers per contest. Meanwhile, they committed 11.7 turnovers per game (160th-ranked in college basketball).
- Last year the Bears sank 8.3 three-pointers per game (74th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 35.8% (87th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Northern Colorado surrendered 6.6 three-pointers per game (100th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 33.0% three-point percentage (120th-ranked).
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Northern Colorado took 59.8% two-pointers (accounting for 67.9% of the team's baskets) and 40.2% from beyond the arc (32.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.