How to Watch the Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Northern Colorado Bears (0-10) take on a fellow Big Sky opponent when they visit the Portland State Vikings (4-6) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Nottingham Field.
Northern Colorado ranks third-worst in scoring offense (13.1 points per game) and 17th-worst in scoring defense (34.0 points per game allowed) this season. In terms of total offense, Portland State ranks 43rd in the FCS (376.7 total yards per game) and 103rd defensively (406.6 total yards allowed per game).
In the article below, we'll give you all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Greeley, Colorado
- Venue: Nottingham Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- UCLA vs USC
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Key Statistics
|Northern Colorado||Portland State|
|270.1 (115th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||376.7 (43rd)|
|468.6 (124th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||406.6 (104th)|
|109.0 (108th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||216.2 (10th)|
|161.1 (105th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||160.5 (106th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (103rd)|
|1 (36th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (21st)|
Northern Colorado Stats Leaders
- Jacob Sirmon has 1,255 passing yards for Northern Colorado, completing 56.4% of his passes and throwing eight touchdowns and nine interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, David Afari, has carried the ball 148 times for 630 yards (63.0 per game), scoring two times.
- Darius Stewart has been handed the ball 58 times this year and racked up 275 yards (27.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Jamarii Robinson's leads his squad with 394 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 34 catches (out of 38 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Blake Haggerty has put up a 355-yard season so far with two touchdowns, hauling in 43 passes on 48 targets.
- Brayden Munroe has hauled in 10 catches for 185 yards, an average of 18.5 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
Portland State Stats Leaders
- Dante Chachere has thrown for 1,398 yards (139.8 ypg) to lead Portland State, completing 62.8% of his passes and tossing 15 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 506 yards (50.6 ypg) on 95 carries with seven touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Jobadiah Malary, has carried the ball 100 times for 653 yards (65.3 per game) with 12 touchdowns.
- Jermaine Braddock's 564 receiving yards (56.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 50 receptions on 60 targets with seven touchdowns.
- Marquis Spiker has put up a 222-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 12 passes on 13 targets.
- Maclaine Griffin's 22 targets have resulted in 13 catches for 210 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Northern Colorado or Portland State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.