Avalanche vs. Stars Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Dallas Stars (11-3-1) host the Colorado Avalanche (10-5) at American Airlines Center on Saturday, November 18 at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX. The Stars have won four straight games.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the past 10 contests, the Avalanche are 5-5-0. They have scored 35 goals, while their opponents have scored 37. They have gone on the power play 41 times during that span, and have capitalized with six goals (14.6% of opportunities).
Get ready for this matchup by checking out our pick for who will win the game in Saturday's hockey action.
Avalanche vs. Stars Predictions for Saturday
Our computer model for this encounter expects a final tally of Stars 4, Avalanche 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Stars (-135)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Avalanche (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Avalanche vs Stars Additional Info
|Stars vs Avalanche Odds/Over/Under|
|Stars vs Avalanche Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Avalanche Player Props|
|How to Watch Stars vs Avalanche|
Avalanche Splits and Trends
- The Avalanche have a 1-0-1 record in overtime contests this season and a 10-5 overall record.
- This season the Avalanche scored just one goal in one game and won.
- Colorado failed to win the only game this season when it scored exactly two goals.
- The Avalanche have scored at least three goals in 10 games, earning 18 points from those contests.
- Colorado has scored a lone power-play goal in six games this season and won all of those matchups.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Colorado has posted a record of 8-3-0 (16 points).
- The Avalanche have been outshot by opponents three times this season, and earned just two points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Stars Rank||Stars AVG||Avalanche AVG||Avalanche Rank|
|15th||20.41%||Power Play %||18.64%||20th|
|2nd||90.2%||Penalty Kill %||86.67%||7th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Avalanche vs. Stars Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.