Air Force vs. Omaha Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Air Force Falcons (3-2) and Omaha Mavericks (2-3) squaring off at Clune Arena has a projected final score of 72-70 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Air Force, so expect a tight matchup. The game will tip off at 4:00 PM ET on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, Omaha is projected to cover the point spread (8.5) against Air Force. The two sides are expected to eclipse the 135.5 over/under.
Air Force vs. Omaha Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Venue: Clune Arena
- Line: Air Force -8.5
- Point Total: 135.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Air Force vs. Omaha Score Prediction
- Prediction: Air Force 72, Omaha 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Air Force vs. Omaha
- Pick ATS: Omaha (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Air Force is 2-2-0 against the spread this season compared to Omaha's 3-0-0 ATS record. The Falcons are 2-2-0 and the Mavericks are 2-1-0 in terms of hitting the over. The teams combine to score 143.6 points per game, 8.1 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Air Force Performance Insights
- The Falcons have a +27 scoring differential, topping opponents by 5.4 points per game. They're putting up 70 points per game to rank 271st in college basketball and are allowing 64.6 per contest to rank 81st in college basketball.
- Air Force loses the rebound battle by 1.6 boards on average. it collects 30.2 rebounds per game, which ranks 299th in college basketball, while its opponents pull down 31.8 per outing.
- Air Force hits 8.4 three-pointers per game (116th in college basketball), 1.6 more than its opponents (6.8). It is shooting 38.2% from beyond the arc (53rd in college basketball) while allowing opponents to shoot 30.9%.
- The Falcons rank 141st in college basketball with 97.5 points scored per 100 possessions, and 224th in college basketball defensively with 89.9 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Air Force has committed 11 turnovers per game (123rd in college basketball action) while forcing 10.6 (289th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.