Russell Wilson Week 11 Preview vs. the Vikings
Russell Wilson has a decent matchup when his Denver Broncos play the Minnesota Vikings in Week 11 (Sunday, 8:20 PM ET). The Vikings have allowed 224.4 passing yards per game, 16th in the league.
This season, Wilson has recorded passing 1,806 yards (200.7 per game), going 178-for-262 (67.9%) through the air with 18 touchdowns against four interceptions. In addition, Wilson has 231 yards rushing (25.7 yards per game) on 40 attempts.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Wilson and the Broncos with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wilson vs. the Vikings
- Wilson vs the Vikings (since 2021): 1 GP / 298 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Minnesota has given up 300 or more passing yards to a total of one opposing player this year.
- Nine players have tossed one or more TDs in a game against the Vikings this season.
- Minnesota has given up two or more touchdown passes to four quarterbacks in 2023.
- The Vikings have allowed one opposing player to throw for three or more TD passes in an outing this season.
- The pass defense of the Vikings is allowing 224.4 yards per outing this season, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Vikings' defense is 22nd in the NFL by giving up 1.4 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (14 total passing TDs).
Broncos Player Previews
Russell Wilson Passing Props vs. the Vikings
- Passing Yards: 203.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+150)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Wilson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wilson Passing Insights
- Wilson has gone over his passing yards prop bet total twice this season.
- The Broncos pass on 53.0% of their plays and run on 47.0%. They are 19th in NFL action in points scored.
- Wilson's 6.9 yards per attempt rank 21st in the NFL.
- Wilson has thrown for a touchdown in all nine games this year, with more than one TD pass six times.
- He has scored 18 of his team's 19 offensive touchdowns this season (94.7%).
- Wilson accounts for 53.1% of his team's red zone plays, with 43 of his total 262 passing attempts inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
Russell Wilson Rushing Props vs the Vikings
- Rushing Yards: 27.5 (-111)
Wilson Rushing Insights
- So far this season, Wilson has hit the over six times on his rushing yards prop bet (in nine opportunities).
- Wilson has not found paydirt on the ground this year in nine games.
- He has nine red zone carries for 23.7% of the team share (his team runs on 46.9% of its plays in the red zone).
Wilson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Bills||11/13/2023||Week 10||24-for-29 / 193 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||9 ATT / 30 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chiefs||10/29/2023||Week 8||12-for-19 / 114 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||8 ATT / 30 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Packers||10/22/2023||Week 7||20-for-29 / 194 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 21 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chiefs||10/12/2023||Week 6||13-for-22 / 95 YDS / 1 TD / 2 INTs||4 ATT / 31 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Jets||10/8/2023||Week 5||20-for-31 / 196 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||7 ATT / 49 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.