Avalanche vs. Predators Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Colorado Avalanche (11-5) hit the road to play the Nashville Predators (6-10) at Bridgestone Arena on Monday, November 20 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO. The Avalanche have won three straight games.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Avalanche's offense has put up 34 goals in their past 10 outings, while their defense has allowed 36 goals. They have recorded 42 power-play opportunities during that time, and have scored six goals (14.3%). They are 5-5-0 in those games.
Get ready for this showdown with a look at who we predict will come out on top in Monday's contest.
Avalanche vs. Predators Predictions for Monday
Our computer projections model for this game predicts a final result of Avalanche 4, Predators 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Avalanche (-155)
- Total Pick: Over 6.5 (computer predicts 6.7 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Predators (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Avalanche vs Predators Additional Info
|Avalanche vs Predators Odds/Over/Under|
|Avalanche vs Predators Player Props|
|Avalanche vs Predators Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Avalanche vs Predators|
Avalanche Splits and Trends
- The Avalanche are 1-0-1 in overtime games on their way to an 11-5 overall record.
- In the one game this season the Avalanche recorded only one goal, they won.
- Colorado has lost the only game this season when it scored a pair of goals.
- The Avalanche have scored more than two goals 11 times, and are 10-1-0 in those games (to register 20 points).
- In the seven games when Colorado has recorded a single power-play goal, it won every time (14 points).
- In the 12 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Colorado is 9-3-0 (18 points).
- The Avalanche have been outshot by opponents three times, and went 1-2-0 (two points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Avalanche Rank||Avalanche AVG||Predators AVG||Predators Rank|
|20th||19.05%||Power Play %||21.21%||13th|
|5th||85.94%||Penalty Kill %||71.15%||30th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Avalanche vs. Predators Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.