Colorado vs. Richmond: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The No. 25 Colorado Buffaloes (3-0) are 9.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Richmond Spiders (2-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Ocean Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on CBS Sports Network. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Colorado vs. Richmond Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado Betting Records & Stats
- In 12 of 30 games last season, Colorado and its opponents scored more than 143.5 points.
- Colorado's outings last season had an average of 136.9 points, 6.6 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Colorado covered 14 times in 30 games with a spread last season.
- Colorado was the moneyline favorite 18 total times last season. It went 10-8 in those games.
- When they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -500 or shorter, the Buffaloes had a 3-2 record (winning 60% of their games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives Colorado an 83.3% chance to win.
Colorado vs. Richmond Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 143.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 143.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Colorado Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Buffaloes averaged only 2.1 more points per game (69.9) than the Spiders allowed (67.8).
- Colorado went 10-3 against the spread and 11-5 overall last season when scoring more than 67.8 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Colorado vs. Richmond Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Colorado vs. Richmond Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||6-8-0|
|4-7-0||Away ATS Record||2-10-0|
|71.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.8|
|65.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.7|
|5-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-8-0|
|4-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.