Northern Colorado vs. North Dakota State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center has the Northern Colorado Bears (2-1) matching up with the North Dakota State Bison (1-2) at 8:00 PM (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a 70-65 victory for Northern Colorado, who is a small favorite based on our model.
In their last time out, the Bears won on Friday 82-70 over Omaha.
Northern Colorado vs. North Dakota State Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center in Greeley, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northern Colorado vs. North Dakota State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northern Colorado 70, North Dakota State 65
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northern Colorado Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bears were outscored by 2.4 points per game last season, with a -74 scoring differential overall. They put up 60.7 points per game (262nd in college basketball), and gave up 63.1 per contest (139th in college basketball).
- Northern Colorado put up 55.6 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 5.1 fewer points per game than its overall average (60.7).
- The Bears posted 66.2 points per game last season at home, which was 9.9 more points than they averaged away from home (56.3).
- Northern Colorado allowed 63.8 points per game in home games, compared to 63.2 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.