Nuggets vs. Pistons Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Detroit Pistons (2-12) are 8.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around an 11-game losing streak when they host the Denver Nuggets (9-4) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSDET and ALT2.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs. Pistons Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET and ALT2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets vs. Pistons Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 116 - Pistons 108
Nuggets vs Pistons Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Pistons|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Nuggets vs. Pistons
- Pick ATS: Pistons (+ 8.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Nuggets (-8.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 224.2
- The Nuggets (5-8-0 ATS) have covered the spread 38.5% of the time, 4.4% less often than the Pistons (6-8-0) this year.
- As an 8.5-point underdog or more in 2023-24, Detroit is 4-1 against the spread compared to the 1-1 ATS record Denver racks up as an 8.5-point favorite.
- Denver and its opponents have eclipsed the point total 30.8% of the time this season (four out of 13). That's less often than Detroit and its opponents have (nine out of 14).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Nuggets are 9-4, a better record than the Pistons have recorded (2-11) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nuggets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Performance Insights
- The Nuggets are averaging 113.7 points per game (12th-ranked in NBA) this season, while giving up 108.1 points per contest (sixth-ranked).
- Denver is averaging 44.2 boards per game (15th-ranked in league). It is ceding 42.3 rebounds per contest (eighth-ranked).
- With 29.2 assists per game, the Nuggets rank third-best in the league in the category.
- Denver ranks fourth-worst in the NBA with 11.8 forced turnovers per game, but it has helped negate that by ranking fourth-best in the league by committing 12.3 turnovers per contest.
- With 11.5 three-pointers per game, the Nuggets are 20th in the NBA. They own a 35.5% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranks 18th in the league.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.