Nuggets vs. Pistons: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Detroit Pistons (2-12) host the Denver Nuggets (9-4) after losing five home games in a row. The Nuggets are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 224.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs. Pistons Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan
- TV: BSDET and ALT2
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets Betting Records & Stats
- Denver's games this season have gone over this contest's total of 224.5 points five times.
- Denver has an average total of 221.8 in its matchups this year, 2.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Nuggets have gone 5-8-0 ATS this season.
- Denver has entered the game as favorites 13 times this season and won nine, or 69.2%, of those games.
- Denver has played as a favorite of -450 or more once this season and won that game.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 81.8% chance of a victory for the Nuggets.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Nuggets vs Pistons Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Pistons Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Pistons|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nuggets vs. Pistons Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 224.5||% of Games Over 224.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, Denver has performed better when playing at home, covering four times in seven home games, and one time in six road games.
- The 113.7 points per game the Nuggets score are only 2.9 fewer points than the Pistons allow (116.6).
- When Denver scores more than 116.6 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Nuggets vs. Pistons Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Nuggets vs. Pistons Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.