Northern Colorado vs. Chicago State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Chicago State Cougars (1-4) versus the Northern Colorado Bears (2-2) at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya has a good chance to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 70-68 in favor of Chicago State. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Chicago State is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 6.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 142.5 over/under.
Northern Colorado vs. Chicago State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Cancún, Mexico
- Venue: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
- Line: Northern Colorado -6.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Colorado -275, Chicago State +210
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Colorado vs. Chicago State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Chicago State 70, Northern Colorado 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Colorado vs. Chicago State
- Pick ATS: Chicago State (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Colorado Performance Insights
- On offense, Northern Colorado was the 133rd-ranked team in the country (73.6 points per game) last year. On defense, it was 15th-worst (77.5 points conceded per game).
- With 30.2 rebounds per game and 32.2 rebounds conceded, the Bears were 266th and 257th in college basketball, respectively, last year.
- Northern Colorado was 313th in the nation in assists (11.3 per game) last year.
- At 8.3 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 35.8% from beyond the arc last year, the Bears were 74th and 87th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Northern Colorado gave up 6.6 3-pointers per game and conceded 33.0% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 100th and 120th, respectively, in the country.
- Last season, the Bears attempted 40.2% of their shots from behind the 3-point line, and 59.8% from inside it. In terms of makes, 32.1% of the Bears' baskets were 3-pointers, and 67.9% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.