Air Force vs. VMI Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Clune Arena has the Air Force Falcons (4-2) matching up with the VMI Keydets (1-4) at 5:00 PM ET on November 22. Our computer prediction projects a 75-68 win for Air Force, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, VMI is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is listed at 13.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 137.5 over/under.
Air Force vs. VMI Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Venue: Clune Arena
- Line: Air Force -13.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Air Force -1100, VMI +700
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Air Force vs. VMI Score Prediction
- Prediction: Air Force 75, VMI 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Air Force vs. VMI
- Pick ATS: VMI (+13.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Air Force is 2-3-0 against the spread this season compared to VMI's 2-2-0 ATS record. The Falcons have a 2-3-0 record hitting the over, while games involving the Keydets have a record of 2-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The two teams average 143.2 points per game, 5.7 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Air Force Performance Insights
- The Falcons outscore opponents by 4.8 points per game (scoring 68.0 points per game to rank 287th in college basketball while giving up 63.2 per contest to rank 62nd in college basketball) and have a +29 scoring differential overall.
- Air Force is 285th in the nation at 30.7 rebounds per game. That's similar to the 30.7 its opponents average.
- Air Force hits 8.2 three-pointers per game (117th in college basketball) at a 36.3% rate (96th in college basketball), compared to the 6.5 per game its opponents make at a 31.5% rate.
- The Falcons rank 169th in college basketball by averaging 95.4 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 191st in college basketball, allowing 88.6 points per 100 possessions.
- Air Force and its opponents have been mostly even in the turnover battle. The Falcons commit 11.3 per game (136th in college basketball) and force 10.5 (290th in college basketball play).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.