Broncos Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Denver Broncos right now have the 19th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +12500.
Watch the Broncos this season on Fubo!
Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +3300
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Broncos in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Broncos Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Broncos are only 19th in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), but 18th according to computer rankings.
- The Broncos were +5000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +12500, which is the 14th-biggest change in the entire NFL.
- The Broncos' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.8%.
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver is 4-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have played 12 games this year and five of them have gone over the total.
- The Broncos are 3-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Denver has been an underdog in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- The Broncos sport the 24th-ranked offense this year (299 yards per game), and they've been worse on defense, ranking second-worst with 385.3 yards allowed per game.
- The Broncos own the 15th-ranked scoring offense this year (21.9 points per game), and they've been worse defensively, ranking fourth-worst with 25.2 points allowed per game.
Broncos Impact Players
- In 12 games, Russell Wilson has thrown for 2,385 yards (198.8 per game), with 21 TDs and seven INTs, and completing 67.5%.
- In addition, Wilson has run for 310 yards and two scores.
- In the passing game, Courtland Sutton has scored nine times, catching 50 balls for 637 yards (53.1 per game).
- On the ground, Javonte Williams has scored zero TDs and accumulated 584 yards (53.1 per game).
- Jaleel McLaughlin has rushed for 296 yards (24.7 per game) and one TD in 12 games.
- On defense, Alex Singleton has helped keep opposing offenses in check with 120 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Broncos to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Broncos Player Futures
2023-24 Broncos NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Raiders||L 17-16||+50000|
|2||September 17||Commanders||L 35-33||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Dolphins||L 70-20||+700|
|4||October 1||@ Bears||W 31-28||+100000|
|5||October 8||Jets||L 31-21||+75000|
|6||October 12||@ Chiefs||L 19-8||+500|
|7||October 22||Packers||W 19-17||+8000|
|8||October 29||Chiefs||W 24-9||+500|
|10||November 13||@ Bills||W 24-22||+3000|
|11||November 19||Vikings||W 21-20||+12500|
|12||November 26||Browns||W 29-12||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Texans||L 22-17||+5000|
|14||December 10||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
|15||December 16||@ Lions||-||+1600|
|18||January 7||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 5:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.