Broncos Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Denver Broncos have +6600 odds to win the Super Bowl, 10th-ranked in the league as of December 3.
Watch the Broncos this season on Fubo!
Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +4000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Broncos in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Broncos Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+6600), the Broncos are 10th-best in the NFL. They are far below that, 18th, according to computer rankings.
- The Broncos were +5000 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now fallen to +6600, which is the ninth-smallest change in the entire NFL.
- The Broncos' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1.5%.
Denver Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Denver is 4-6-1 this season.
- This year, five of the Broncos' 11 games have gone over the point total.
- The Broncos have gone 3-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Denver has been an underdog in five games this season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- The Broncos sport the 23rd-ranked offense this season (300.5 yards per game), and they've been worse defensively, ranking third-worst with 388.2 yards allowed per game.
- The Broncos own the 13th-ranked scoring offense this year (22.4 points per game), and they've been worse defensively, ranking fourth-worst with 25.5 points allowed per game.
Broncos Impact Players
- Russell Wilson has passed for 2,199 yards (199.9 per game), completing 68.3%, with 20 touchdowns and four interceptions in 11 games.
- On the ground, Wilson has scored one touchdown and gained 266 yards.
- In the passing game, Courtland Sutton has scored eight times, hauling in 48 balls for 560 yards (50.9 per game).
- On the ground, Javonte Williams has scored zero TDs and accumulated 538 yards (53.8 per game).
- On the ground, Jaleel McLaughlin has scored one time and gained 281 yards (25.5 per game).
- On defense, Alex Singleton has helped lead the charge with 108 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Broncos to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Broncos Player Futures
2023-24 Broncos NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Raiders||L 17-16||+30000|
|2||September 17||Commanders||L 35-33||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Dolphins||L 70-20||+800|
|4||October 1||@ Bears||W 31-28||+75000|
|5||October 8||Jets||L 31-21||+75000|
|6||October 12||@ Chiefs||L 19-8||+450|
|7||October 22||Packers||W 19-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Chiefs||W 24-9||+450|
|10||November 13||@ Bills||W 24-22||+3500|
|11||November 19||Vikings||W 21-20||+10000|
|12||November 26||Browns||W 29-12||+6600|
|13||December 3||@ Texans||-||+6600|
|14||December 10||@ Chargers||-||+12500|
|15||December 16||@ Lions||-||+1600|
|18||January 7||@ Raiders||-||+30000|
Odds are current as of December 3 at 5:20 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.