Colorado Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have assigned the Colorado Buffaloes (6-1) the 13th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +2500 on the moneyline.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see Colorado play in person!
At 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 28, the Buffaloes square off against the Boston University Terriers at home.
Buffaloes NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2500 (Bet $100 to win $2500)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado Team Stats
- The Buffaloes are 2-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 3-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Colorado has been carried by its offense, as it ranks 19th-best in college basketball by averaging 84.6 points per game. It ranks 189th in college basketball in points allowed (64.4 per contest).
Looking to place a futures bet on Colorado? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
Colorado Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 1-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Colorado is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 10th-most victories.
- Colorado has two wins over Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the third-most in the nation.
- Against Quadrant 3 opponents, Colorado is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 20th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Aaronette Vonleh: 16.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Jaylyn Sherrod: 14.3 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.1 STL, 50.8 FG%
- Frida Formann: 13.0 PTS, 1.9 STL, 49.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (18-for-42)
- Tameiya Sadler: 6.4 PTS, 2.6 STL, 44.2 FG%
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.