Air Force Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have listed the Air Force Falcons (1-2) with +50000 moneyline odds to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Falcons take the court against the Lindenwood Lions in a home game. The matchup commences at 6:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 16. In this matchup, Air Force is favored by 16.5 points. Bookmakers have set the over/under at 131.5.
Air Force NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||81st||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Air Force Team Stats
- Air Force has a 0 scoring differential, putting up 64.7 points per game (314th in college basketball) and allowing 64.7 (102nd in college basketball).
- This year, the Falcons have a winless 0-1 record at home and a 1-1 record on the road.
- Air Force is 1-1 when playing as favorites, and has lost each time (0-1) it has been listed as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Air Force and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Air Force Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 1-1
- Air Force has tied for the 14th-most Quadrant 3 losses in the nation (one).
- Air Force has tied for the 12th-most Quadrant 4 losses in the nation (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Air Force Players
- The Falcons points and assists leader is Ethan Taylor. He averages 21.0 points per game and records 4.7 assists.
- Air Force is led by Kellan Boylan's 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Taylor is the top three-point shooter for the Falcons, hitting 4.3 per contest.
- Air Force's steals leader is Taylor, who grabs 1.3 per game. Corbin Green leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.