Colorado Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have given the Colorado Buffaloes (6-2) the 42nd-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +10000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Sunday, December 10 at 2:00 PM ET, the Buffaloes square off against the Miami Hurricanes in a neutral-site game. Miami (FL) is favored by 1.5 points, and the over/under is set at 154.5.
Colorado NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+9000||41st||Bet $100 to win $9000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado Team Stats
- Colorado's +113 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 14.2 points per game) is a result of scoring 83.8 points per game (32nd in college basketball) while allowing 69.6 per outing (145th in college basketball).
- The Buffaloes are 5-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Colorado has a 6-1 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and has yet to win (0-1) when listed as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Colorado Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- When facing Quadrant 4 opponents, Colorado is 5-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 13th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Colorado Players
- KJ Simpson leads the Buffaloes in points and assists. He averages 19.4 points per game while tacking on 4.4 assists.
- Eddie Lampkin Jr. paces Colorado with 7.6 rebounds per game.
- The Buffaloes are led by Tristan da Silva from long distance. He hits 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Colorado's blocks leader is da Silva, who records 0.6 per game. Simpson leads the team by averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.