Colorado State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Colorado State Rams (9-1) are in the conversation to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +8000 on the moneyline, the best odds in the MWC and the 32nd-best odds among all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Rams host the Colorado State-Pueblo ThunderWolves. The two teams meet at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 17. There are no odds set yet for this game.
Colorado State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado State Team Stats
- Colorado State is outscoring opponents by 12.8 points per game with a +128 scoring differential overall. It puts up 83.3 points per game (38th in college basketball) and gives up 70.5 per outing (172nd in college basketball).
- The Rams are 5-1 at home, 1-0 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Colorado State is 8-1 when playing as favorites, and has won each time (1-0) it has been listed as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Colorado State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Colorado State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 3-1 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Colorado State has tied for the seventh-most Quadrant 1 wins in the nation (two).
- Colorado State has three wins over Quadrant 2 teams, the most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Colorado State Players
- Isaiah Stevens leads the Rams in points and assists. He contributes 17.5 points per game while also adding 7.5 assists.
- Colorado State's rebounding leader is Joel Scott, who pulls down 6.6 per game.
- Stevens is the top three-point shooter for the Rams, hitting 1.4 per contest.
- Colorado State's blocks leader is Scott, who collects 1.0 per game. Stevens leads the team by averaging 1.6 steals a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.